Republic of Sierra LeoneOctober 31 - November 8
About this trip
This trip is intended as an opportunity for leaders to experientially learn about
- Human trafficking
- Maternal and child mortality
- Finding new hope for children with disabilities
- Female genital mutilation (FGM)
And to discover how to partner with the people of Sierra Leone through:
- Village partnerships with groups from the US and Canada
- Clean water for all people, which significantly reduces death and disease
- Education for all children
- Economic development
Jo Anne Lyon
Who is this trip for?
Oct 31 – Nov 8
Freetown & Makeni, Sierra Leone
TBD* + airfare
*Cost includes housing, meals, and in-country transportation.
Not signed up yet...
and ready to go on a trip to Sierra Leone?
Things You Need to Know
Passport Required: Yes – Recommended valid 1 year
Visa Required: Yes
Vaccinations: See your GP about immunisations
AN ORGANISATION YOU CAN TRUST.
Please note that in the unlikely event a specific appeal becomes overfunded, surplus funds will be redirected towards a similar relief or community development project.